Sunday, September 2, 2012

Garret Turns One


Garret turned one year old on June 15th.  Wow!  He is a fun, determined, momma's boy!  He is absolutely adorable!

It was great weather for an outside Birthday Party and everyone showed up!  I am not sure who enjoyed seeing the new presents more . . . Garret or his cousins, ha ha.


Garret loves watching his dad work in the yard mowing and trimming (doing a little cutting down too).  Now he has his own lawn mower.  To bad it is just a toy and will be no help to his dad.


Look dad . . . I know what this is.  I can help you put my new wagon together, I think.


But . . . DO NOT ask me to ride in my new wagon without my mommy!  (Momma's Boy!)


Not so fond of the whole Birthday Cake thing.  Way TOO messy! Maybe next year :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment